Custom software development
Are you looking to create a new solution in the field of urban design, planning, streetscape, liveability analysis or asset management?
If there is no ‘off-the-shelf’ product or service that meets your needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can advise you on the options available.
If you already have an in-house software development team, we can work in collaboration with them as well as other consultants and technical teams where necessary.
Whole solution service
We can offer a complete consultancy and development service including:
- Initial concept design and prototyping – we are big supporters of prototypes as they can help throw up questions and problems at an early stage before significant costs have been incurred.
- Preparation of an implementation plan – this varies depending on the type of project. If the requirements can be clearly defined at the start, then we can work with you to produce a detailed functional specification and estimate of overall time and cost. If the requirements are less clearly defined, we can follow an Agile methodology to produce iterations of a product over time.
- Project Management – we have worked on all sizes of project from smaller, informal tools up to more complex multi-year projects working as part of a large team structure. We can offer project management services using PRINCE2 or another methodology appropriate to the solution you want to create.
- Deployment – installation of client-side software and/or deployment of web applications to your own servers or to secure cloud infrastructure.
- Initial training
- Ongoing technical support, maintenance and enhancements following user feedback.
Please fill out the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you.