Free licenses are available for academic, non-commercial use.
To apply for one of these licenses, go to the store and select 'Free Academic Subscription'. You will then need to fill out some information and if you qualify we will activate your license and email an activation key to you.
Please note these licenses need to be re-activated every year.
Who can use free academic subscription licenses?
- Educational institutions (e.g. schools, colleges, universities)
- Full and part time faculty and staff or educational institutions
- Full and part time enrolled students of educational institutions
- Public libraries and museums
- Companies, organizations, governments or professional organizations whose primary activity is educational or professional development services
Free academic licenses are strictly for non-commercial use.
Was this answer helpful?
Inclusive subscriptions If you buy a Standard Flexible Subscription, this includes free...
General questions Q: Can I use CityCAD before buying a licence? A: Yes - CityCAD comes with a...
Online activationThe existing automatic online activation system effectively provides fixed...