What's new in CityCAD 2.7
CityCAD 2.7 introduces several new drawing and editing features, including:
CityCAD 2.7 also includes an upgraded embedded browser which will be extended over time to provide more information resources.
- Offset tool for creating copies of routes at a specified offset from the original.
- Fillet tool for extending routes and joining them at their intersection point.
- Extension tool for extending routes to their intersection with an existing route.
- Geometric constraints allowing you to draw routes at set angles from existing routes.
- New snaps to the intersection with a line perpendicular to the line of drawing that intersects with selected nearby nodes.
New features in CityCAD 2.6 include:
- Mixed-use floors in buildings and perimeter blocks
- Variable scope for custom parameters
- New sample perimeter block settings
- New street and object libraries
New features in CityCAD 2.5 include:
- New online license management system making it easy to manage your CityCAD licences
- New embedded help system - view all help articles directly from within CityCAD.
- 'Basic mode' with simplified controls for learning CityCAD.
- Extra car park land use options
- Updated online database resources
- Enhanced file library - you can now organize your sample files into folders
- New 'Urban Resource' file type for quickly sharing elements such as blocks and custom land uses with others in your team.
- New video tutorials with audio description uploaded to CityCAD YouTube page
Was this answer helpful?
CityCAD is a city information modelling tool which allows integrated, holistic modelling of urban...
Please see Troubleshooting if you have encountered any issues with CityCAD.
Click on a help topic below to view that article. What's new in CityCAD 2.7? Introduction...