Holistic City Limited
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7490 5786
The nearest tube stations are:
- Angel Islington (10 minutes' walk) - Northern Line (City Branch)
- Farringdon (15 minutes' walk) - Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Thameslink
- Old Street (15 minutes' walk) - Northern Line (City Branch)
Please note that you can also walk to us from these other stations:
- Chancery Lane (20 minutes' walk) - Central Line
- St Pauls (20 minutes' walk) - Central Line
Bus routes stopping adjacent to Davina House (Percival Street / Goswell Road stop):
- 4 - from Waterloo, Fleet Street, Ludgate Hill, St Paul's Cathedral, Barbican, Angel Islington, Highbury Grove, Holloway (Nag's Head), Tufnell Park or Archway.
- 56 - from St Paul's Cathedral, Barbican, Essex Road or Dalston Junction.
Bus routes stopping on Clerkenwell Road (south of the office, about 5 minutes' walk away):
- 55 - from Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Theobald's Road, Old Street, Hoxton, Hackney Road, Cambridge Heath, Mare Street (London Fields station), Hackney Downs, Clapton Pond, Lea Bridge Road or Leyton.
- 243 - from Waterloo, Aldwych, Holborn, Old Street, Hoxton, Kingsland Road, Haggerston, Dalston Kingsland, Stoke Newington, Stamford Hill, South Tottenham, Seven Sisters, Tottenham, Bruce Grove or Wood Green.
- Heathrow Airport - take the Heathrow Express train to Paddington, then either the Circle or Hammersmith & City Line (both leave from the same platform) to Farringdon. For a longer but less expensive journey, take the Piccadilly tube line from Heathrow to Kings Cross St Pancras, then change to the Circle, Hammersmith & City or Metropolitan line tube lines (all leave from the same platform) and travel one stop east to Farringdon.
- Gatwick Airport - this is very easy - take the next Thameslink service (not the Gatwick Express) direct to Farringdon.
- Stansted Airport - take the Stansted Express train to Liverpool Street station, then change to the westbound Circle, Hammersmith & City or Metropolitan Lines (all leave from the same platform) to Farringdon.
- City Airport - take the Docklands Light Railway to Bank, then change to the northbound Northern Line to Angel Islington.
Please note that we strongly recommend using alternative modes of travel to our central London location as we have no parking facilities and parking in the area is very limited.
If travelling by car is unavoidable, then please note the following when planning your journey:
- We are just inside the London congestion charge zone (about 5 minutes' walk from the boundary).
- Traffic in the area may be very heavy at any time of the day, especially around the Kings Cross one-way systems.
- There are roadworks and lane closures around Farringdon due to the ongoing Crossrail engineering works.
For details of car parking spaces and car parks in the area, please visit parkopedia.com
Please note we have no cycle parking in the office. The nearest Barclays Cycle Hire docking stations are at:
- Percival Street (just west of the office) - 22 docks
- Goswell Road / City University (just north of the office) - 17 docks
- Sadlers Sports Centre (on Goswell Road, just south of the office) - 16 docks
For the latest information on available spaces and bikes, please visit Transport for London.